Bornabrit Bornabrit 41-45, F 27 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Hobbies

Sipping Champagne <br />
...while sniffing your neck's Chanel No.5<br />
and fondling yourNips :)

Best Answer

gorgeous lingerie! and high heels! hugs

Best Answer

I feel sexy everytime I weigh lesser everyday regardless of what I wear...whats important is the thong I wear under...music to make me feel sexy is diggin on you by TLC and burn by Usher... perfume? i dont wear perfume

Best Answer

Black nail polish and red lipgloss :)

Best Answer

when I'm only in my undergarments

Best Answer

My chaps and hat, love my chaps and hat<br />
Just kidding

Best Answer

definitely people's attention. Its hard giving others my attention, and its easier being shy when others find you attractive.

Best Answer

My pirate costume, complete with pistols, cutlass and Mr.Beaky...my parrot.

Best Answer

At this point in life, a whole lot of cosmetic surgery that I can't afford and wouldn't pay for if I could. I'll just stick to being me, and that ain't sexy.

Best Answer

Definitely wearing something I look good in! and it doesn't even have to resemble an iconic sexy outfit.. though if my bumps and bulges were all in the right places that would make me feel sexy too! Just knowing that I am alluring to another is feeling sexy enough for me.

Best Answer

wearing nylon lace panty with classic music on wearing romance by RL.....looking at you

Best Answer

It's the things some special people say to me :)

Best Answer

Baby, smear a bit of Chanel No.5 on your neck...
I'll take from there :)

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

being with someone attractive

Best Answer