Bitto69 Bitto69 61-65, M 19 Answers Jul 12, 2012

Its a little deep just to say to a key board.......

Best Answer

I regret letting the few people that made my world great, drift away.

Best Answer

I had no hope and things were horrible, but now everything is getting better. :3

Best Answer

one direction is my life XP

Best Answer

"One Direction" as in the brit "Menudo"?

Best Answer

what? One Direction as in the boy band.

Best Answer

I am very happy to be alive because I know that it's an opportunity that GOD had given me to show his great love for me.

Best Answer

People. And, People.

Best Answer

very good question. good natured people. dogs. wildlife,quiet cool daze.my few true friends.My re-establishment of relationship with my Brother. Helping people and animals. Regret my drug use of the past ( not since nov 2006) lack of education,confidence,a career,stability,security of shelter, $$$$, a good natured being Herself lady in my life. my depression,frustration, and aggrevation, my lack of a relationship with almost all family members

Best Answer

My daughter,makes life worthwhile :)

Best Answer

My fear of connecting with other people and how I allow it to rule my life.

Best Answer

nature....

Best Answer

my children, nature, down time.......just chillin

Best Answer

Accepting that life wants to live at the most cellular and unconscious level and then choosing to live so as to support the well-being of life, not just mine but people, animals and plants all around me.<br />
When I have down moments, its usually fatigue, sometimes a disappointment. If I avoid getting into negative thinking at these times, a few hours later, the internal sunshine returns.

Best Answer