In life you attract what you think. If hiking, dancing, painting, or even eating strawberries, then do it. You will attract what you think, so with this question, think and then act.
Loveandbasketball Loveandbasketball 18-21, F 17 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Emotional Health

Seeing people be genuinely good. It's rare that I'm sure of it, but when it happens, some of my faith in people is restored.

Best Answer

eing with my daughter

Best Answer

Feeling loved and cared for.

Best Answer

You know I believe there is something to that. Not only just thinking about something but truly appreciating it. I saw a bald eagle and falcons before Thanksgiving on my 18-mile drive to work through a rural area and bragged on them at work. We had a dinner at work on Thanksgiving day, it was warm enough to put my parakeets in their cages out in the sun room. I opened the door and took one out and scared a falcon that was on the ground in my back yard. He flew up and sat on the stockade fence and we looked at each other for a few minutes. Since then nearly every day I have seen all sorts of birds on my drive....whooping crane on top of a tree silhouetted, ring of robins on a cattle water tank when it was very cold & also in trees, dozens of wild geese in small wheat fields, falcons, a Mississippi kite yesterday, etc. Fantastic.

Best Answer

A world free of idiots and morons. That would be heaven.

Best Answer

Nature

Best Answer

I honestly dont know anymore.

Best Answer

Thinking about the answer to this question.

Best Answer

The company of my 16 year old cat. She has to be right with me. I have had her since I was 7

Best Answer

what makes me happy? knowing that my family is always in good condition. feeling loved by my choy=) stress free surroundings=)

Best Answer

Iike I'd tell you that :P

Best Answer

You got it

Best Answer

Life and love.

Best Answer

I have it in my heart.

Best Answer