TheaRhyss TheaRhyss 26-30, F 14 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in EP

when i make some one to smile..

Best Answer

when peace shake hands with me

Best Answer

raspberry: when i am sad i always watch tokyo mew mew then i am happy

Best Answer

mew mew?? a cat?

Best Answer

raspberry: yes

Best Answer

My girlfriends smile.

Best Answer

Happiness to all, specially those with me and around me.

Best Answer

if everybody thinks that way.. no soul will be sad...

Best Answer

Not much.

Best Answer

Following through without deviating.<br />
An extreme rarity.

Best Answer

surfing or any kind of sport... the sea, and just seing my family and closest friends happy<br />
especially when my little sis is really happy I can't be sad same goes for my twin

Best Answer

Kissing.

Best Answer

Drinking a monster, eating white chocolate, while playing MAG. Plans for the next two hours.

Best Answer

you probably shouldnt ask that

Best Answer

may i ask why?

Best Answer

cause of how ****** up the mind really is, not saying anyone here is lying but most r not telling the true things that make them happy, some sure could be what they said others, they just dont want people knowing what it is that make them truly happy. sure i get happy when i see my nephew smiling face or when ever i see my favorite shows, but its the more ****** up things that make me smile for days like punching someone and knowing i broke there jaw or watching my dog bite someones car tire just because another dog pissed on it and he didn't do it first i guess. Hell one of the things that made me the happiest was not the fact i graduated high school it was that my principle fell on his face walking up the stage. The truth of what makes the human mind happy normally is never a pretty thing, but 90% of people even if its just in there head laugh when it happens.

Best Answer

thank you for your elaborate and straight-forward answer.

Best Answer