I've jumped around a lot in my life, especially the last few years. Now I'm 27 and asking myself "What do you want to do for the rest of your life?" Age old question. Honest answer - I have no idea. But oddly enough, I'm ok with that. But in all my travels I know one thing: there are so many people living and accepting a life of misery. They hate their living situation. They hate their relationship. 90% of people hate their job. Hate their physical condition, What ever it may be, but they do nothing about it. That's really the part that gets me. I may not know what I want to do or be for the rest of my life. But I know for damn sure that if I wasn't happy, I'd choose to do something about it. Get up. Make a change. Take control of your life! So, what makes you happy? How do you cope with the bs that life throws at you? How are you becoming the person you want to be? I hope everyone wakes up with a smile. It's the easiest way to start your day.
NewShoes12 NewShoes12 26-30, M 3 Answers Jun 18 in Dating & Relationships

My friends

Best Answer

Slight rebuttle... I understand some people cannot control their situations. But, I'd hope there is still something that brings you joy.

Best Answer