guy in front of me took the last donut.....stare down contest now

Best Answer

Not much. I am very open, honest and a lay it on the line type of girl. My husband is completely respectful because he knows the boundaries...not that there are many boundaries..lol

Best Answer

I'm jealous of people that can go on week long trips and I can't afford to go somewhere for a night or weekend..all I have to say is "must be nice"

Best Answer

I guess everyone has their insecurities. I'm most probably most jealous of the one who has the person I want in my life. Having everything I don't have. I'm not perfect, I wouldn't class myself as a "beautiful chick" but the woman who has the guy I want surely must be a damn beautiful woman! It gets very wound up, jealous when he constantly talks about her. <br />
Also jealous of when people go out and do something with their life, other then people like me who can't do that so easily!

Best Answer

hmm....I'm jealous of a woman I've never met. She sends pics of herself to my boyfriend from time to time and although I'm not usually jealous....she's beautiful....her beauty competes with mine for sure and to make matters worse she's in fitness magazines. Ugh....I would hate her if I actually knew her.

Best Answer

hehe...I'll give you her number. plz take her off our hands. The naked shots of her amazing bod are just too much for me! lol

Best Answer

OMGosh...lol. I mean...is she doing it for fun..what is her reasoning behind the pictures...bizarre. Hopefully by now your bf has told her to get lost?

Best Answer