So hard you almost wet yourself funny And please share..
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 19 Answers Oct 27, 2009

this will sound so totally childish but it might help someone else - i really have a fairly sophisticated wit, very good at puns/satire/etc but what absolutely sends me over the edge is simply the sound of an unintentional toot - not the rude vulgar "let it rip" male who thinks it's charming but the inadvertant , the slip of the ....errr.... bum? (no pun intended) i was married to someone who was so disgusted with anyone that farted, and my being a somewhat gaseous person, it caused me incredible discomfort always trying to not let anything slide out. As a result, i was constantly having to "fart" for lack of a better word and having to run out of the room to quietly relieve myself. When he and i finally broke up and i was horribly depressed, I came across noise putty and absentmindedly started punching my fingers into it -out came one farting noise after another - i sat there 50 plus years old howling by myself in front of the computer - noise putty farting away the day - i don't think i have laughed that hard in the past ten years and ever since, i have passed on noise putty to those battling the blues as a great antidote.

Best Answer

Usually it's something spontaneous, a slip-up. A guy was demonstrating a self defense move. He had my aunt bend her arm and make a fist in front of her. He grabbed her wrist and told her to try to get away. She pulled fast and suddenly expecting resistance. He wasn't expecting such a fast response and didn't have a good grip. Her hand came out of his grasp and she hit herself in the face. She was fine, but then we couldn't stop laughing long enough to have a serious session.

Best Answer

Hearing a baby laugh ... real hard belly laugh. Cracks me up every time :)

Best Answer

when something gets stuck or breaks and watching people try to fix it when they are only making it worse.

Best Answer

RUSSELL PETERS. Youtube it. By the time your over with the laughing, you'll never have to burn calories for months. LOL

Best Answer

I Really wish I could!...I Can't laugh anymore!....Seriously!<br />
I Can Cry at the drop of a hat, ....BUT....I cannot LAUGH!

Best Answer

rasict jokes

Best Answer

Will Ferrell, babies, and farts

Best Answer

football supporters who keep referring to their team as "we" :)

Best Answer

My niece and I when we've had a few and begin talkin' in podunk lingo. Once it was so bad I was literally on the floor laughing so hard and crying at the same time because my stomach hurt bad from it. lol!

Best Answer

My friends of course! They say the craziest things, do the silliest things to get a laugh.<br />
The show Friends still gets me rolling off my bed when I watch it, too.

Best Answer

The first auditions on shows like X Factor and American Idol. I love it!

Best Answer

I don't know. the only time I ever laughed like that was on very rare hilarious incidents.. or when I used to get high lol

Best Answer