I don't<br />
It stinks a lot so the few times that i have had it, i had to change cloth

Best Answer

Food is good. Glutton is prone to health hazards.

Best Answer

This rich abnormal flavour

Best Answer

I like coconut milk and curry, but I admit I'm NOT knowledgeable enough to identify where in India the dishes originate. My favourites are Tikka Masala and chicken Pasanda, specifically.

Best Answer

No idea. I've had VERY limited experience with Indian foods, though I'd love to know more. We've cooked a few pre-packaged things at home or from recipes, but never had the opportunity to actually try the real stuff. :(

Best Answer

Haven't made it in a while, but I really like some kind of hot lentil thing I got off the internet and made a few times. Too hot for my wife, though.

Best Answer

I am scared to try new foods.

Best Answer

y scared?

Best Answer

Don't want to waste my time and money. And no telling what might happen afterwards.

Best Answer

xcuse me? having indian food is not a waste of time and money!! eat the same old and boring food again and again.ok?

Best Answer

I really did not say it was. I said I was afraid it might be at least for me.

Best Answer

oh sorry. u know i just cant tolerate if som1 speaks -ve about ind. food!!!!!!!!!! im fooooooodyy ya know!! lol

Best Answer

Never heard these names before or tried them, Indian food is my preferred food as its spicy, aromatic and wholesome , favorite is fish curry and chicken tikka

Best Answer

wow. just google them and ull drool!!

Best Answer

hahahaha I would rather prefer to find out where I would find them or else it would be like Googling Scarlett Johnson

Best Answer

The spices, the colors, the complex flavors, and the simplicity of it. It really is a simple cuisine bathed in amazing sauces. Punjabi all the way.

Best Answer

hey! i dont think its simple!! its way complicated!!

Best Answer

Simple ingredients.

Best Answer

eh it all gives me the hot poops so it does not matter.

Best Answer

was that a positive or neagative comment?

Best Answer

eh i like the food but not what it does to my body.

Best Answer

hahahahahaha

Best Answer