NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 7 Answers Oct 22, 2011

for starters she ´s my best friend,her smile ,her tears,every emotion she feels is my life,i´m blessed to be there for her,and with her.her beauty and inocence,her strengh and confidence.it is too complex to say what makes me love her,her perfection, with all her flaws,makes her perfect.i can´t say what makes me love her,but i don´t think i could love anyone else,or have any other life without being with her.

Best Answer

Wow, where do I start? His beautiful loving heart, his considerate and giving nature, his cute sense of humor, his caring, empathy and compassion for others, his honesty and sense of honor, and of course, his sweet smile and delicious voice. ♥

Best Answer

I like to be special to someone(MAN).<br />
I want to feel that as much as I care for him he should care for me.<br />
I like to sleep thinking of someone important for me as I'm important for him.<br />
It's great to live a life feeling that there is someone who needs you as much as you do and who is everyday happy because he loves you as much as you love him.<br />
I hope I will be special to someone one day :)

Best Answer

the unconditional acceptance afforded to me.

Best Answer

There is just something special that makes me want to be near him and to be the best person I can be. He brings out the best in me.

Best Answer

Not a great time to ask me that question Ned. Consult me again in my next life phase!

Best Answer

He looks as adorable as Malibu Glamor Ken doll!<br />
I adore him!!! :)

Best Answer