!!! your av...awwwww. that looks just...almost like my little puppy I took in 12 years ago..., I lost him in his older years , he had to be put to sleep, so the last day, I took him to the park and we sat under a tree on that sunny day, and I held him gently and soothed and petted him..he had no idea that in a few hours we had to go to the vet where they would put him to sleep, but they had a nice room, so he could sit on my lap...but still, watching the light go out of his eyes..as he sat there so innocent, unknowing..it broke my heart more than I can say...I never got over that...never will.....he sat in my lap at the park..and we ate lunch while the sun dappled throught the leaves of the tree we were under...and I sang to him softly...he just looked at me with that usual trust and happiness..., (he had to have a very healthy diet all his life...so it just killed me that he had something so fatal happen)... he limped because he had an inoperable tumor though he was well taken care of, always healthy food, and yet...I dunno, it was a shock...and when the grief set in and I had to accept theloss of my little friend...that av makes me moan and cry too...I miss him so much...he was an angel...he was all love, intelligence, caring ..and my best friend, he would sit while I did art, and nudge me when it had been a while and he wanted to run and play with me...<br />
if I could wish for anything, it wouldn't be riches, or expensive wines or the finest golden rings, I would wish for my friend back...

Best Answer

Pain, usually.

Best Answer

Getting out of bed.

Best Answer

Waking up next to my wife.

Best Answer

too much stress or pain<br />
i mean if its a kind of stress/ pain that you have to live with and takes a toll on you

Best Answer

When my wife is sucking me off when i'm not expecting it,like,when i'm still asleep and when she's horny especially midnights or early mornings...hhmmm...just thinking about it now makes me go hard.

Best Answer

Commercials and salesmen. Sometimes I even cry....

Best Answer

My vibrator

Best Answer

A really good massage

Best Answer

The thought of moaning.

Best Answer

Every damm thin at the moment.

Best Answer

sex making love, feel so darn good I just let it out.

Best Answer

a fuzzy white puppy...among other things

Best Answer