Being on a plane!<br />
Listen ... if the bike goes over, chances are I can find a way of staying in one piece. if a plane falls from the sky? Well lets put it this way; I certainly cannot fly, so my chances are zilch should it decide to fall from 35K feet! ... lol<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Couldn't put it better...

Best Answer

Being on a plane. I hate flying. Add my major case of claustrophobia to the mix and I'm a real basket case when they close those plane doors.

Best Answer

I've been on over 100 flights , look at my previous answer. On a solo motor- cycle on the road, still craps me up, even if it was my old mate. Flights still worry me, even if I went twice a day it would , I'm sure...

Best Answer

Good for you. Motorcycles don't bother me a bit. The thought of getting on a airplane; well....that's another story.

Best Answer

I can't decide but I love both , lol

Best Answer

I used to be the passenger in a sidecar outfit, ( semi- pro ) in my younger days. Was as fit as a butchers dog then...

Best Answer

Oh wow I bet you were. Its been a few years since we've had the bike going. Sometimes I felt safer with him on 2 wheels than with him on 4, lol.

Best Answer

On a race combo, it's dual resposibility , besides, when your involved, it takes your mind off the crashing part, if you see what I mean? lol

Best Answer

I couldn't do it

Best Answer

I couldn't do it now. You've to be very fit to do that job, and sadly time as taken it's toll :(

Best Answer