aycha aycha 31-35, F 7 Answers May 18, 2012

Knowing that I do my best to spread kindness and positivity.

Best Answer

watch out that this great feeling needs to be refueled regularly by a kindness back, or else it becomes axhausting and puts you in a defenseless role of duty!
God Bless :)

Best Answer

*exhausting

Best Answer

My positivity and kindness comes from God and a never-ending well that I nurture by loving and respecting myself. You can run out of water when you carry a canteen, but not if you have an eternal spring! ^_^

Best Answer

Bless you then :)
hope i get this spirit back!

Best Answer

A delicious cup of coffee and a warm cinnamon bun. And and I happen to look like a rock star.

Best Answer

i can feel it all with the first delicious part (;

Best Answer

Cooking, giving and being friendly and kind.

Best Answer

very true! I know this feeling after cooking a delicious and healthy meal seeing others happily enjoy :)

Best Answer

TY-Exactly! I thought I was alone.

Best Answer

appreciation from people i care for

Best Answer

good that you limit it to people you care for! Well, some seek for appreciation from everybody passing around, and that would put them into an endless dazling puzzle! Good of you :)

Best Answer

My air hostess uniform.

Best Answer

would love to try it to live the feeling :)

Best Answer

Come fly with me.....lol !

Best Answer

in someway or another, i know that i will fly with someone someday! Could it be with you? :)

Best Answer

Having the feeling that God is happy and pleased with me and having stable financial moments gives me confidence and feeling of contentedness. Having good food, new artwork completed and rest, books also is contenting.

Best Answer