ARTOFNOISE ARTOFNOISE 46-50, M 32 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I'm not answering that...this is EP not **** tube...

Best Answer

Getting your nuts bit off by a Pit Bull.

Best Answer

i hate that

Best Answer

When the the girlfriend climbs over me as I'm sleeping and "accidentally" jams her knee into my meat and two veg.

Best Answer

Couldn't come up with a cheese metaphor.

Best Answer

no worries...it's gouda ;}

Best Answer

Spiders. I'll get punched in the head all day, but if you put a spider on me I'll run like a little girl!

Best Answer

THANK YOU...finally a man admits it. Those things are scary huh? I mean 8 legs...it's not right.

Best Answer

I can't scream anymore but I do like to giggle and laugh like one.. when I am running in the rain and splashing someone by jumping in the puddles.. Had so much fun teaching my grand daughter this not to long ago.. :D

Best Answer

Spiders.

Best Answer

Someone jumping out at me and yelling 'Boo!'

Best Answer

Screaming little girls. God I hate that.

Best Answer

Nightmares, snakes and occasionally, ....jerks.

Best Answer

mice, yuk

Best Answer

a swift kick in the family jewels

Best Answer

see my ex demon in law naked, would do the trick. or running into a clown on a moonlit dirt road twenty miles from anywhere. scream, beat clown to death, hide the evidence LOL.

Best Answer

...what eriehandyman said...and the profile pic to coincide with it...yup...scary....muwhuhuhahahahaaaa...

Best Answer

Like when I phone a girlfriend and she like, picks up the phone before it's had a chance to ring cuz she, like was calling me and everything. OMG I just like scream my head off!!!!!

Best Answer

a v!rgin giving me head - damn those teeth!!!

Best Answer

If you mean 'you' in the generic sense, like "what makes one scream..." then it would be the advance of cancer through the body - destroying vital systems in agonizing, torturous pain.

Best Answer

spiders and being tickled

Best Answer

Cockroaches.. Eeek

Best Answer

Erie's avi creeps me out

Best Answer

owls

Best Answer