Beara Beara 16-17, F 22 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Rape

Watch a funny movie

Best Answer

okay thanks :(

Best Answer

watch comedy eddie griffin he is good!

Best Answer

ok thanks

Best Answer

do some fun things, go modelling with clay

it really helps! you think of nothing

at my artschool we always got this ones in a week and when you do this you think absolutely of nothing!!

try it!! it's really fun

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Easier said than done, but I do believe that we can, with time and good company, `self repair`.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

men do not cry, perhaps attaching some testicles would help

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

that's what i thought

Best Answer

STFU indeed, men do cry.

Best Answer

wow, don't cry about it

Best Answer

just cry it out of your system .. then take control of yourself .. try to relax .. watch a really interesting movie .. can i help you somehow ? i hope everything goes well . you're a tough cookie and you can do it !

Best Answer

Message me :'(

Best Answer

i tried to . they told me that i can not c your profile in order to message you cause you chose the privacy setting smthng like that .. if you feel like talking or chatting feel free to add me to your circle :D and dnt be sad come on try smiling okey ?

Best Answer

okay :(

Best Answer

Lots and lots of support from friends. And remember, it's not your fault. I hope you're not blaming yourself. :(

In my experience though, when I've got a good reason to cry, I cry it out as much as possible. But I've never just kept going, except one time for hours and hours I cried.

Best Answer

I am!! :'(

Best Answer

You need to let your friends shower their love on you and remind you again and again that it's not your fault and the ******* who did this is a monster.

Best Answer

3 people did :'( for 10 years

Best Answer

Ugh. That's horrible... I hope you've escaped these people. I don't know what it's like to go through that but I hope you can learn to enjoy life away from the crap you've had to deal with.

Best Answer

I was beat by my mom too :'( and I have to live with her

Best Answer

Move move move, as soon as you can. Once you escape family and have freedom, life changes a lot. Even with my family, who didn't abuse me like that, moving out changed my life immensely. I imagine being free from your family will change your life more than it changed mine.

Best Answer

I have no one else

Best Answer

I'm not talking about having someone else. I'm talking about getting a job and renting a place. Moving out. Being independent. I've heard of plenty of people moving out at your age.

Best Answer

I;m 16

Best Answer

I thought so. And I've known people who got a job and moved out at 16. I even overheard some teenagers on the bus talking about moving out at that age too. I don't know what the laws are where you live, but it's normal enough here.

Best Answer

oh

Best Answer

Look it up and don't let your family convince you that it's impossible. They're already abusing you so you can't trust them to be honest about whether it's possible to move out or not. If you really really have to, there's probably child services or someone you can report the abuse to and get you moved in with some foster parents or something.

Best Answer

no :'(

Best Answer

Okay well I hope you get free from them somehow. I don't think you'll stop crying all the time till you've escaped your abusers...

Best Answer

neither can i

Best Answer

message me

Best Answer

These days I just let myself cry until I can't cry anymore. It happens a few times a week. Big dripping tears that overcome my pillow's ability to soak up the liquid.

Best Answer

same :(

Best Answer

It will get better in time. Hang in there. You can get through it.

Best Answer

okay thanks I will try

Best Answer

ok thanks

Best Answer

Becoming hard makes you not cry anymore or not as much as you did in the past.

Best Answer

Watch a funny movie, go for a brisk walk, hold some ice in your hand, listen to some music or distract yourself in some other manner.

Best Answer

thanks I will try and how does ice help?

Best Answer

The physical pain of holding the ice, can help to distract from the emotional pain. It's about drawing your senses away from what you are focusing on.

Best Answer

thanks :(

Best Answer

drink a glass of water

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

when your crying has finished...do not interrupt your need to get it out

Best Answer

:'( i will try

Best Answer

Running out of tears, falling asleep with exhaustion, or someone else cheering me up. I'd try to cheer you up, but my own tears are falling.

Best Answer

I'm sorry :'(

Best Answer

Thanks <3

Best Answer

welcome

Best Answer

What's the matter sweetie?

Best Answer

I'm all upset about seeing my dad in court and than today was the worse I saw a baby covered in blood and it was scared. My mom only believes my dad raped and sexually abused me but not my uncle or cousin. She only said to write the report about my dad not anyone else and I told her all this, this summer.

Best Answer

Oh crap, Beara, big hugs xxx

Best Answer

:'( hug

Best Answer

Jeez i SO hope none of this is true. You need counselling honey ..... talk to someone asap

Best Answer

I have a therapist and I only see her once a week

Best Answer