iwantnoone iwantnoone 26-30, F 6 Answers May 30 in Embarrassing & Funny

thinking way too much before acting :D

Best Answer

Why then are you thinking to much prior to needing requisite thought and then blindly being absent minds when making actions which surely is the time that our brain is best to be exercised

Best Answer

I know.. it's just that I try to think which course of action wont be hurting people and end up thinking too much and get confused.. that's what is stupid about me :)

Best Answer

It is not stupid, far from it, you must give yourself more credit than that, this is you near your methodical best, don't be negative when you actually can see the big picture, now that you can reconcile it in your mind, stay positive, and think about how you will concrete the pathway in so that you find it by default, rather than negativity which gets you off track, lock in this realism and take note so that you learn and do not have to learn the same thing again.

A wise man said do not think to much about what is uncertain about an event you are embarking on for the first time but carefully think with the benefit of hindsight once the uncertainty has lifted, about how you would have been placed best to take on the event, that is your lesson... Do not dwell on errors and mistakes just acknowledge them so you do not make the same ones again..

Best Answer

Oh thanks :)

Best Answer

My dear princess..,

Best Answer

Unconscious incompetence... You just don't know what you don't know

Best Answer

Im stupid for caring so much about this world when clearly it is content as it is.

Best Answer

The people I have to deal with on a daily basis.

Best Answer

breathing

Best Answer