relax people. i only asked this because someone looked down on me like if i was no one and i thought what would make them think they were better than me; and wanted to know your thoughts on what mnakes you think youre better than someone else.
psychmajor18 psychmajor18 18-21, F 16 Answers May 8, 2011

i don't

Best Answer

good answer!

Best Answer

Nothing.. we are all great in our own way.! and we all are different so we can not compare to others! ; ) <br />
I'm not better than you or anyone else. =) The same way, others are not better than me.... <br />
~equality!~ =)

Best Answer

equality all the way!

Best Answer

i dont think im better .. <br />
after years of studiyng you guys i KNOW im better<br />
ps. not really no

Best Answer

no am not better in all nor worse in all! Am good at ... Bad at ... And so on for everyone! Everyone is unique! It is enough for me to be a good human who admit everyones humanity and human rights over the whole planet,

Best Answer

Better than some worse than others and I'm often surprised at who they are. I have a least learned that I am not the one to judge.

Best Answer

Somewhere between the id, the ego, and the super ego, compounded by the anima sometimes things can get jumbled up! You may quote me on that.

Best Answer

something tells me u already quoted that :p

Best Answer

I never think myself better than anyone. This is why my friends come from all walks of life and, I learn from each and everyone of them.

Best Answer

Sometimes I might be better than someone else<br />
Mabe after I've WASHED(smell& tast better for a while)

Best Answer

I am truly better than some people. Some people have called me a psychopath, others a sex offender. These people have never met me. I am better because I don't call people names. One guy was talking about Kama and all the people I have hurt. In reality I have not hurt anyone. There are other ways I am better. examples I want to ban guns from the public, I am against violence for any reason. I think in nearly every case a person can be rehabilitated and should have further chances in society. I admire the Jain religion. I have nothing against sex offenders who else will say that? They can't forgive. I would treat and help pedophiles who else would do that. I won't rat on people unless were talking about murder, who else believes that. I would never report someones bad driving at most I might tell them to help them. I won't have faith in any government, who believes that.. I would pardon all criminals after five years of no crime I would phase out the US military and have only a civil defense force.. I would stop messing with the rest of the world who would do these things that Is why I am better than many people

Best Answer

Never have and never will. Someone else will always know something that i do not regardless of there race or physical condition so im no better then anybody else. Im good at a lot of things that others may not be able to do but thin again theirs things that others can do that I might not be able to do?

Best Answer