Questionator Questionator 26-30 389 Answers Feb 19 in Community

Question of the Day

Turning on Skype so I can talk to my boyfriend who lives far far away. I don't care if my eye boogers are shutting my eyes tight and I have nasty morning breath and all that crap. I don't care if it's five hours before I wake up normally. My boyfriend has a different time zone and has by then left a message for me. I simply want to brighten his day in his otherwise dark world. I love him, and even if the sky is still dark, he is my sun.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Awwhhhh!!! :)

Best Answer

He's so lucky to have u

Best Answer

That is beautiful!!!! :)

Best Answer

My cat. It's our favorite time of the day together. We play chase, I brush her, and we have a long talk. We are both getting old, so these are precious moments together. Even tho it is 4:00 AM!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Chase is a great game with cats. I am usually the one being stalked. Sometimes, when they are in the mood, we reverse roles. It is definitely worth getting up for.

Best Answer

I love cats

Best Answer

The endless possibilities of life. I mean, the only alternatives are to lie in bed feeling like **** or to die- I think the infinite other options made available by waking up are an easy pick.

Best Answer

Knowing that I have a future and that someone out there loves me.

Best Answer

Eternal optimism

Best Answer

The Sunrise

Best Answer

Morbid curiosity about what my purpose in life is.

Best Answer

Thinking that today might be the day something ridiculously awesome happens to me

Best Answer

With a mindset like that, you deserve to have something ridiculously awesome happen to you. Don't ever lose that attitude!

Best Answer

Thanx, u've given me mo hope

Best Answer

my mom!!

Best Answer

Hubby usually provides the "wake-up" call

Best Answer

God and family..

Best Answer

morning wood

Best Answer

Don't want to waste that morning wood, so I wake up my girl friend,

Best Answer

the desire to live

Best Answer

The fact that I am alive

Best Answer

One day I'm gonna be a worker, wife, and mother. I'll have left my mark. First I just gotta get there.

Best Answer

I don't think we ever really "get there".. it's a journey, with living and learning and giving every step of the way. You're young, but you are still contributing and leaving your footprint, however small;-)

Best Answer

Sometimes what u wishes don't come true. I never got married and never got my dream job as a graphic designer. Instead I'm a single mom with ADHD teen and all I want to do is to pass away. I hope you're luckier than me. Be focused. Learn everything u can abt relationships, ted flags and make sure u don't give up your life just cuz he walked into your life.

Best Answer

I'm not in any rush. I've been in a relationship for four years but like you said, just gotta see where it all goes and proceed with caution.

Best Answer

Inner clock, just before my alarm clock. Doesn't matter what time I set it, I always wake up like 3 minutes before my alarm goes off. :p

Best Answer

Me too, only my inner alarm wakes me up three hours prior to my alarm every day. Ugh.

Best Answer

Poor you :) set your alarm clock 3 hours later then :p

Best Answer

I always wake up a few minutes minutes before my alarm too, doesn't matter what time I went to sleep.

Best Answer

I hate that, cause usually I wake 15 mins before and that could have been precious sleep.

Best Answer

i get hungry...and i have class

Best Answer

The thought of seeing my best friend.

Best Answer

The promise of a new day and a fresh start.

Best Answer

My kids, my job, and the fact the I am alive.

Best Answer