etc...
NeverFindMoi NeverFindMoi 22-25, M 8 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Parenting & Family

My sister has always been my best friend. Grew up together and shared alot of good and bad times.

Best Answer

My BF and I are known as "Ying and Yang" because she completes me in a way that now one else can, and I the same for her. My short comings are her strengths and visa versa.

Best Answer

It's the person I know I can confide in amd trust. Stick'with eachother through good and the bad ..no grudges. We can actually argue without walking away angry and ignoring eachother for days.Tell'whats on our mind and know they wont be offended..Carve out time for eachother...

Best Answer

I have two best friends, one's a boy, the other a girl. They are two people I know are there for me no matter what. And I'd do anything for either of them

Best Answer

the person who makes me happy.......& vice versa

Best Answer

I would say I have 3 best best friends. All of them I've known for 2-3 years. They completely accept me, support me, and we have so much fun. They never out me down and are always there for me.

Best Answer

Not how long you've known them. That doesn't count.

Best Answer