iliterally
manonthesilvermountain manonthesilvermountain 22-25, M 7 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

exercise

Best Answer

ha! same here!

Best Answer

My best friend on EP !!!XXX

Best Answer

You wouldn't know her.

Best Answer

I have a special needs non verbal son who has learned to unlock the door. I have a gaited front entry with two deadbolts. My 12 year old forgot to lock the gates again last evening, within seconds he was gone. I immediately ran looking for him, someone had found him at the end of the street and put him in their car to keep him warm. My heart was beating out of my chest, I will have to call a contracter out on Monday to help with the double front doors and have a different locking devise. I am waiting for his GPS alarm to come. This will set off alarms if I set the switch if he leaves past the door.

Best Answer

The touch of his hand a look he gives me...a scary thought and running round the block does..quite a few things actually.

Best Answer

Eur

Best Answer