Thedreameryoungman Thedreameryoungman 22-25, M 28 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I have to leave a mark on the world so I will never be forgotten.

Best Answer

I too like thinking that way

Best Answer

Knowing that I am not alone.

Best Answer

my baby brother, my nephew and niece, those kids are my life. i work just for them.

Best Answer

What a great person you are !

Best Answer

Hope for the future, forget the bad past, remember the good times and having good company. Anything can happen in a group. maybe finding love.

Best Answer

Good luck :)

Best Answer

With Looooooove lol

Best Answer

The belief in a better day, a better place, a loving partner. The promise of much more wonderful things to come and magic to make.

Best Answer

U seems like a person enjoying his life ..I envy you.

Best Answer

I usually try not to think about what makes life worth living, because the more you think about it the more you'll come to the conclusion that nothing makes life worth living but life itself. You are here, you've been given a gift to explore and a chance to be who you are. Why do you need a reason not to turn that down?<br />
Personally I live for love. For loving and feeling loved, in both a romantic, family and a friendship sense. I want to experience the greatest things that this world has to offer. Love is one of them. The sights and sounds of the far away places.<br />
To wonder, to awe, to love, for beauty, for the future. Whether I'm forgotten or remembered doesn't bother me.

Best Answer

So u like to live each day as if it is the last day in your life ..

Best Answer

No, I live with the ambition of maximising what I get out of this life and I don't mean that in a material sense. I want enough materially to live comfortable and to fund what I want to do and to provide for the future for my future kids if I have them.

Best Answer

You are wise beyond your years.

Best Answer

Not sure, has to be something keeping me from killing myself though.

Best Answer

It's called believing in God.

Best Answer

Maybe.

Best Answer

You could answer this one yourself, try sitting outside for an hour or so get comfortable and learn from your surroundings. Taking the negative view or the possitive view, there are the qualities that make my life worth living.

Best Answer

Very wise!

Best Answer

First and the Foremost my Parents. I still breathe and that means my job here is not yet finished or not even started :) :)

Best Answer

Love your way of seeing things!

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

The people who need me

Best Answer

Do they??

Best Answer

Hehe I wonde the same thing sometimes ... But if they do , that's good

Best Answer

I mightn't always feel like the Star of the show but I'm a leading role for my kids' lives.

Best Answer

Its life man

Best Answer

My attitude.

Best Answer

Toward what

Best Answer

life

Best Answer

nothing.

Best Answer

Oh sorry:(

Best Answer

purpose

Best Answer

Could u be more specific?

Best Answer

purpose is motivating force in my life... be it love... a selfless job...a passionate mission... all of these things make life worth living... i cant move without purpose!

Best Answer

I like what u wrote..are u a writer?

Best Answer

dont tell me..i am learning english!

Best Answer

You're awesome keep it up!

Best Answer

Making my Mum smile, writing poetry/songs, cooking, nature, animals, literature, music, my co writer is just beautiful, designing my study, the night sky... Oh! And my E.P friends! :-)

Best Answer

You a writer ? cool maybe u can teach me some basics of good writing ?

Best Answer

No prob! If you add me I will message you :-)

Best Answer

Two words..... My daughter

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

dieing

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

thats the point of living to die is the ultimate meaning of life

Best Answer

But u should at least leave you own fingerprint ..?

Best Answer