1alwaysdreaming 1alwaysdreaming 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Hobbies

To live my life and try to gain knowledge so that I may pass it down to my children (probably adopted). ;)

Best Answer

Hey adopted kids need parents
It's a gift most special if somebody loves them and takes care of them

Best Answer

Exactly. :)

Best Answer

I could love her like a lover... but She's probably my age, so it'd be weird to have her like a family member. :3 I hope she get's loved though.

Best Answer

Who is she... If I may ask?

Best Answer

Or at least I think she was sometimes I mix ppl up

Best Answer

lol Oh well... My best tidings to her, and to you for informing me. :3

Best Answer

i mixed her up sorry

Best Answer

Help others , but I can't even get out of my own mess so I'd say I'm stuck.

Best Answer

I'd like to do that I don't knw how

Best Answer

I believe I have many meaning in life. Sometime I just don't see it.

But on days when I see it my meaning is simple this. To protect, love, help them no matter the cost , or what u have to make it happen, to the one u love And hold closets to ur heart

Best Answer

I like to get up each morning and know I've done something good for someone else; I want to be someone that people can feel comfortable around and know that I'll back you up and give you all that I've got. For all the people who have bashed and trashed me my entire life, I am going to ensure that I touch way more lives than any of it combined.

Best Answer

i havent figured that out yet

Best Answer

My life has no meaning

I just am

Best Answer

That's really sad.

Best Answer

I don't need to have meaning
I am me
I will be here
Then I won't
The universe will still exist
The world doesn't stop because I no longer exist anymore than before I was born same with society
All I will be are memories that will fade with time

Best Answer

More importantly how was your Christmas ? Are you ok today ?

Best Answer

Do as little harm as possible. Be strong for those who need me to be. Find someone to make me happy and make them happy in return. Remember to laugh along the way.

Best Answer

I tried and failed to give my life meaning; instead I try to accept, as best I can, whatever meaning comes my direction. Though this is painful too, it is less so than it was basing it on a certainty.

Best Answer

I do not think I have given much thought about what I have given to my life. I help others because they need help, not for me to be looked upon as someone who has helped someone. I would rather be in the back ground without recognition.

Best Answer

The only thing I can do is take may experiences and learn from them. By learning we become whole. By being whole we interact with others more humanely.

Best Answer

Take care of my daughter and wife, and survive.

Best Answer

I do what I can to help others and live my life to experience the joys and pleasures that nature and those in my life can bring me.

Best Answer

I have been fortunate to have and started a business that actually helps others and that is important to me. I think all of us want to experience pleasure in some form, am kind of odd that way, my pleasure comes in bringing pleasure to someone else. Have some odd personal goals, that I hope to accomplish or fulfill, rather unusual but meant to be pleasurable for another.

Best Answer

Yeah I'm kinda at the point where I think pleasure is the highest good.

Best Answer

To live.

Best Answer

Take care of my daughter and husband, and survive

Best Answer

What a about sis same question

Best Answer

I aim to leave the world a better place than I found it.

Succinctly, tikun olam.

Best Answer

Life is just sh!t. There is no meaning to it.

Best Answer

Life is what you make of it.

Best Answer

Yes, that's where its sh!t.

Best Answer