my main diagnosis is schizoaffective disorder. but also OCD, ADD, a little borderline, and insomia. i take: wellbutrin as an antidepressant (which is making it hard for me to breath now) lamictal as a mood stabilizer vyvance for focusing lunesta for sleeping buspar for anxiety and fanapt as an antipsychotic (which i haven't had since november 30th now and i can feel myself slipping). what about you? take any natural fancy stuff?
Spilled Spilled 18-21, F 5 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Health

Viagra eyedrops they make me look hard.

Best Answer

Celexa.

Best Answer

I used to take lamictal for my mood and I liked it okay, but now I am just on citalopram/celexa (an anti-dipressent), and I don't know if I'll ever get off it...

Best Answer

that's what i'm afraid with my meds too. that i'll never get to go off of them...i'm kind of scared to go off them all. i cried when i found out i had to wait another week for my antipsychotic one. my asked me why i was crying and i pretty much said i was scared of myself, or my mind since that's where all the delusions and hallucinations stay at....i always wish i could have just died the first time i tried to kill myself when i was 13. would have been so much easier..

Best Answer

Yes I understand. I tried going off my anti-dipressent and let's just say it didn't go so well. It's okay to be on medicine though. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do! And I'm sorry to hear that. :( If you ever need someone to talk to I am here! I feel like that too sometimes, but I believe that it is possible to overcome depression.There is hope. <3

Best Answer

Eh, I have quite a few pills I gotta down every day, I kinda forget what they are for, I try not to think about it.

But I am pretty sure I ran out of antidepressants a week or so ago. :P

Best Answer

oh but you should always know what you're putting into your body....i look into all the medications my docs try to put me on and look for meds that i think would help and talk to the doc about it. besides, you might find yourself in a situation where you have to tell people exactly what you're prescribed and doses are. :/
i don't mind going without my antidepressant for too long. but it's my antipsychotic one that i really do need everyday...

Best Answer

Yea, i do know. I just can't remember what they're all called and all that jazz, so i keep track on a paper or something. Oh :P I mostly just have to take my pills for anxiety everyday, but it's nice to have the others too.

Best Answer

i've been diagnosed with adhd depression anxiety and possible aspergers, no medications, and my life has never been better. Learn to live without them and you can be so much happier. Medications are not as useful as doctors might have you think.

Best Answer

medication is the ONLY thing that even comes close to helping with my hallucinations and delusions. i tried living without medications a few times since i was put on them. and guess what. within a month after stopping each time i ended up in a hospital for trying to kill myself. maybe it's helpful for you, but that defiantly does not mean that it's the same for everyone. especially if we have different disorders from one another....

Best Answer

I am somewhat jealous that you can go without your medication. Just like Spilled said, I tried to go off of mine and it did NOT work. Some people need to be on medication and that is okay. It's nice that you don't have to be though.

Best Answer