perseverer perseverer 51-55, F 8 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Marriage

Wow, that's a loaded question for me. Raised in a cult, my marriage was arranged. The memory I can never shake is the feeling of despair when my dad was walking me down the aisle. I remember feeling like I wished someone would help me get out of here. When the minister asked, "Is there anyone here who has a reason why these two should not be spoused?" My insides were screaming out, "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME". no one said anything and I became his wife. After 13 years of beatings and rape, I finaly escaped the cult with my two lovely kids.

Best Answer

I'm so happy that you got away <3

Best Answer

Me too, my dear, me too. I began breaking a cycle that now my kids are continuing to break, Generational freedom!

Best Answer

I can't pick just one .. I don't remember that much just bits and pieces. Like my cousin who was my driver for the day telling me I looked stunning when he picked me up from the hairdresser. My chose gnawing on my feats, my dads speech, smiling until my cheeks hurt, people stepping on the train for my dress, the dinner afterwards, fun and games people doing silly little shows. my parents and some friends as ABBA for example. It was an amazing day.

Best Answer

My husband and i were so nervous, it was bad, first the priest mispronouced my name, my sister leaned forward and corrected him. Then he was using my husbands real name which no one ever does, so once again my sister leaned foward and corrected him.<br />
we could not make eye contact with out bursting into laughter and the best part.<br />
you know when you kneel and the priest blesses you, well when i went to stand up. I stepped on my dress and yelled "OH ****" <br />
it was a riot, thank the Gods it was a real short rituel

Best Answer

which one?

Best Answer

My best man ******* my wife and making her *** while I wafched.

Best Answer

Having a 12 gauge shotgun pointed at me...

Best Answer