My husband watches sitcoms back to back and it drives me crazy. That stupid canned laughter and stupid actors who think that the louder they shout, the funnier they are, but they're not. I get so angry and I want to smash the tv. I know this is a complete over reaction, but it truly drives me to distraction.
Pawsforthought Pawsforthought 51-55, F 7 Answers Apr 19 in Dating & Relationships

I have the same problem, but it is back to back reality shows.

Best Answer

Lol, well, when my husband isn't there, the teenage daughters watch the reality shows . Aargh!! I like true crime/forensic shows. I cud watch those back to back and psychological thriller movies.

Best Answer

They watch one about women buying wedding dresses. I can't deal with it.

Best Answer

I feel your pain 😂

Best Answer

That's in my top 5 somewhere.

Best Answer

Cute :-) I hate TV. I say smash it :-)

Best Answer

Lol. I'd be cutting off my nose to spite my face and wouldn't be able to watch all my true life crime/forensic programmes.

Best Answer

People talking. It annoys the living **** out of me. To the point I want to shoot up a school in protest.

Best Answer

In some homes, they actually have 2 tv sets....

Best Answer

Believe it or not, we actually have 5 sets, 3 in bedrooms and 2 in living areas, but he watches the main one in the open plan area of the house so there's no escape....

Best Answer

ah, you should watch bollywood and asian tv. Now THATS overreacting.

Best Answer

The closest I got to Bollywood was Slumdog Millionaire and I loved it!!!

Best Answer

speed humps

Best Answer