Hushhush1 Hushhush1 22-25 10 Answers Mar 31, 2012

I take a shower and shave well,smooth.And then i dress up in female clothing.

make-up,wig,nylons,heels and my purse is on reach.

I feel happy already doing so but i have to wait until my friend is coming.My friend

is a gay dom and i a gay sub and often i am his maid.I have to wait on my knees

and when he enters i have to kiss his feet first and then ask politly how to serve.

Most of the time i feel relaxed when finaly i have his member in my mouth and had

a reward of juices.

Best Answer

1/2 joint.. is that too much to ask?

Best Answer

A long hot shower, then air dry in the nude. After that body lotion all over, then a long nylon gown and soft couch. AAAAhhhh.

Best Answer

A double Scotch and a cig. I know that isn't healthy, but it works. I should at least give up the cig. It's only one a day though.

Best Answer

long hotwater wasting shower!

Best Answer

A shower and a meal.

Best Answer

Shoot pool on my way home. My wife and I work completely different schedules and she's in bed when I get off, so I shoot for a bit and go home. I don't drink but if I do (4-5) times a year it's on a weekend and my lovely wife picks me up after hanging with my homies

Best Answer

a loving embrace and may be some cuddling....

Best Answer

sitting in the sun in my backyard enjoying some fresh off the plant raspberries....

...guaranteed to put the smile back

Best Answer

Dats so awesumly Fresh relaxing

Best Answer