They said , and I quote "get out". But it was really loud, so more like "GET OUT" ... haha

Best Answer

It was the subtle hints<br />
Finding all my clothes dumped outside the door, Notes from my dad saying 'P!ss Off,' - stuff like that

Best Answer

When I started in high school I moved in with my grandparents because I was so tired of having to change schools at least once a year because of my dad being career Army. I had never finished a grade at the same school I started it at. For high school I wanted to go to the same school for all 4 years so I stayed with my grandparents. Then when I was a Jr. in high school I met the man I ended up marrying right after I graduated so from then on I had my own place.

Best Answer

It was a bizarre and dysfunctional household. I left at age 15 to live with my boyfriend. I was stubborn and independent.<br />
Really wish I would not have done that...

Best Answer

Parents that fought, a Mother that called me names and slept every moment she wasn't griping or working, three people living three lives with nothing in common, almost no laughter,

Best Answer

A dysfunctional home!

Best Answer

my mom mood swings..............

Best Answer

When I was little I had a major breakdown. My ninth birthday in Disneyland I burst into tears, "I don't have an education, job, car, husband, children, or anything! I am doing nothing with my life, no plans or goals!" After that I was determined to start my life. I was out as soon as I was 18.

Best Answer

They wanted me to leave and move in with my boyfriend then they didnt have to pay child support i was 15

Best Answer

college

Best Answer

I moved out of my parents' house at fourteen when I went to boarding school. I moved back in when I was fifty to take care of them.

Best Answer

My parents...

Best Answer

work

Best Answer

I never did. =)

Best Answer

Stepmother

Best Answer