LitamalianTherpo LitamalianTherpo 26-30, M 20 Answers Feb 1, 2011

They said , and I quote "get out". But it was really loud, so more like "GET OUT" ... haha

Best Answer

It was the subtle hints<br />
Finding all my clothes dumped outside the door, Notes from my dad saying 'P!ss Off,' - stuff like that

Best Answer

When I started in high school I moved in with my grandparents because I was so tired of having to change schools at least once a year because of my dad being career Army. I had never finished a grade at the same school I started it at. For high school I wanted to go to the same school for all 4 years so I stayed with my grandparents. Then when I was a Jr. in high school I met the man I ended up marrying right after I graduated so from then on I had my own place.

Best Answer

It was a bizarre and dysfunctional household. I left at age 15 to live with my boyfriend. I was stubborn and independent.<br />
Really wish I would not have done that...

Best Answer

Parents that fought, a Mother that called me names and slept every moment she wasn't griping or working, three people living three lives with nothing in common, almost no laughter,

Best Answer

A dysfunctional home!

Best Answer

my mom mood swings..............

Best Answer

When I was little I had a major breakdown. My ninth birthday in Disneyland I burst into tears, "I don't have an education, job, car, husband, children, or anything! I am doing nothing with my life, no plans or goals!" After that I was determined to start my life. I was out as soon as I was 18.

Best Answer

I'm seeking to move out, but I'd say that the biggest thing that is making me yearn to move out is the demographics of the neighborhood and the fact that I've become very short fused with them and many times when they come back to speak to me I have to fight urges for them to ask them to GTF away

Best Answer

They wanted me to leave and move in with my boyfriend then they didnt have to pay child support i was 15

Best Answer

college

Best Answer

I moved out of my parents' house at fourteen when I went to boarding school. I moved back in when I was fifty to take care of them.

Best Answer

My parents...

Best Answer

work

Best Answer

I never did. =)

Best Answer

Stepmother

Best Answer