Mine is Sling Blade. Once he hands the boy the hand made book mark that has the words, you will be happy, my eyes tear up because of the significance of it.
RhombusInTheSquare RhombusInTheSquare 36-40, F 16 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Community

The Fountain

Best Answer

It's my favorite. i've watched it sooo many times,, lol

Best Answer

Most of the better movies are underrated, independent and don't show long in the theaters, in my opinion.

Best Answer

That is definitely true (:

Best Answer

father of the bride, Sleepless in Seattle.

Best Answer

The end of Sleepless and Seattle gives me the warm fuzzies.

Best Answer

Death at a funeral cause the dwarf dnt get a cent :p Lol joking. I never, in my life, watched a movie twice apart from Disney animation when I was young.

Best Answer

I'm not young, by many people's definition, because I'm 37 and I don't typically watch movies more than once, unless it's really good. There's a select few, like Sling Blade.

Best Answer

My bad. Meant when I was a kid.

Best Answer

"I Am Sam." It has me balling every time, and I rarely cry in films.

Best Answer

That movie is a bit bitter sweet. Sean Pen did a great job playing the autistic guy. Like the character in Sling Blade, he didn't overdo it. A lot of times in movies when actors play those that are mentally challenged they overdo it to the point where it's annoying.

Best Answer

Departures.

Best Answer

The Green mile gets me. I can feel others like that guy could. And what I feel is painful to endure.

Best Answer

That one gets me too. Great movie.

Best Answer

The book is just as good.

Best Answer

Joe Dirt.

Best Answer

That's a funny movie.

Best Answer

It's sad the dog dies.

Best Answer

Boys don't cry.

Best Answer