senecagirl11 senecagirl11 61-65, F 22 Answers Jun 12, 2012

I agree with ViviChelise. I hate clowns and I credit this movie as to why I'm so afraid of them!!

Best Answer

i never saw the movie,but it must be great if it made you afraid of clowns--------we cant rent movies in canada anymore----how could i see it ?

Best Answer

The Excorist..watched it when i was a kid. because all the other kids said they had watched it and i wanted to be "brave" just like them. i now think that none of them ever watched it lol. whats worse is that i watched it alone at home at night. I had horrible dreams after that. i never even finished it. that creepy demon poping up just scared the **** out of me. still does lol.

Best Answer

Carrie --- freaky mother and even though I know it's coming that hand coming out of the grave at the end always freaks me out

Best Answer

that movie "IT" with the creepy clown D:

Best Answer

I'm going to have to go with this one as well.

Best Answer

wow thats 3 of you ,that picked this movie.but i never saw it-now i want to see it---------tyty

Best Answer

do NOT watch it! =(

Best Answer

but it's Tim Curry! That makes it ten times less scary. C'mon, the sweet transvestite in a clown suit? xD (truth be told i was scared shitless as a kid for a while)

Best Answer

The 6th Sense. I DID NOT SLEEP for weeks. When I was younger anyway, I love the movie now.

Best Answer

When I was a kid, nothing really scared me because I thought it was all absurd anyway. But Ju-On did get to me. Japanese films know how to freak you out.

Best Answer

The Woman in Black. I'm actually still pretty terrified.

Best Answer

Why would a movie scare me?

Best Answer

Shock tactics maybe. Alien, Aliens and the last part of Carry

Best Answer

i did not like alien but loved carrie-------tyty

Best Answer

Oh not another alien hater. My mother used to hate this if I ever watched this. She used to say ' its all dark and miserable and you can't see a thing'
If I heard that once I heard it a million times :)

Best Answer

I Am Legened. But i was really little when i first saw that movie, maybe 4th grade.

Best Answer

sorry i never saw it----

Best Answer

sorry does not ring a bell---

Best Answer

"The women in black"<br />
that movie was scary <br />
plus the theatre was completely empty <br />
and it was just me and my bestie there!

Best Answer

sounds familiar ,but i could be thinking of the black dalia----it was a true story----

Best Answer

The Entity

Best Answer

batman returns (1992) but i was a little child when i saw it and found the penguin to be terrifying..

Best Answer

i love all the batman movies,and the characters are great and well thought out-----tyty

Best Answer

Yentl.

Best Answer

yentl wasnt scary----

Best Answer

To me, it most certainly was.

Best Answer

aw bless you dont want to say hell. You must be a good christian woman with good ideals and no sex before marriage. How is that working out for you?

Best Answer

ask my ex--------

Best Answer

okay, whats his number? Is he okay meeting for coffee or do you think its too early for that?

Best Answer