growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 19 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Hobbies

texas chain saw massacre

Best Answer

EEKS!!!!!!! He wore HUMAN SKIN as a mask, I mean...help!

Best Answer

I couldn't watch the whole thing, had to shut it off.. my friends dared me to watch it... Uggggghhhhhhh

Best Answer

i totaly agree it's scary and full of action !!!

Best Answer

paranormal activity :P so f*cking scary

Best Answer

Ghost ones that are done well...OH YES...LIGHTS ON and BOTH eyes opened :{

Best Answer

I think the exorcist scared the living cojones off of me (though I dont have cojones) and then the craft... only because I'm horrified of roaches.

Best Answer

The Exorcist ranks up there as big time scary! Hey check this out...did you know in the south (Texas, etc.) they have what is called tree roaches...they're huge and (gasp) THEY FLY! :o

Best Answer

We had them down in Latin America too. Luckily I had cats they enjoyed hunting anything that moved.

Best Answer

Nightmare on Elm Street. I was really young the first time I seen it and I'm still freaked out!

Best Answer

I know what you mean...that darn mask is so scary...like the movie Halloween...AHHHH that mask :/

Best Answer

Any movie made by Rob Zombie pretty much freaked me out. Plus, Human Centipede. Yikes, that one ****** me up .

Best Answer

Someone else mentioned that...did you know they did a scientific study on that and it could indeed work...you could actually create a human centipede. BOO! SCARY! :/

Best Answer

That's horrific! I'm not cool with that at all.

Best Answer

Winnie The Pooh!!

Best Answer

;}

Best Answer

The premier of my first marriage...lol

Best Answer

HA! Now that is funny! Like watching a horror movie eh? ;}

Best Answer

It really was...he was a cop and I had to hide in a new city..I wouldn't even drive my car for the first year in case I got a ticket and he found me...The nightmare has ended!!!

Best Answer

Wow...I'm so sorry you had to go through that horror. I'm so glad it's over with!! That must have been just horrible.

Best Answer

All is well now...thanks!

Best Answer

the little mermaid

Best Answer

HA! Ariel was so cute though ;}

Best Answer

"It's Alive" Late 70's and I was still single digits in age....

Best Answer

You should see if the new one scares you still http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1172060/ :o

Best Answer

I am not even going to look.

Best Answer

sorry...I understand ;}

Best Answer

Human centipede psychologically ***** you up.

Best Answer

eeks...I just googled the movie...dang...the cover freaked me out :/

Best Answer

you shouldn't have.

Best Answer

I know :{ When I look up movies on Netflix the Horror section comes up and just the images are freaky. I'm a wimp when it comes to that stuff....and I sooo admit it!

Best Answer

I am not even going to look.

Best Answer

The others don't know why

Best Answer

The Others was trippy...when you realized they were the ones that were dead...ouch. It brought into question other things that just creeped you out :/

Best Answer

When I was little Leprechaun.

Best Answer

does a box of Lucky Charms freak you out ;}

Best Answer

Nope it was just his voice and my father can do it well.

Best Answer

Freddy Krugar and jason

Best Answer

A friend of mine said she saw one of those movies AND then went camping the next day...BRUTAL! I would have been the one with all flashlights ON!

Best Answer

The television movie of The Woman in Black. I was so scared and could hear this horrible, ragged breathing which spun me out, took 15 minutes to realize it was me. No guts or gore just amazing atmosphere!!!

Best Answer