Mine would be King Arthur (with Clive Owen and Keira Knightley) when Arthur and Guinevere were undressing each other and Guinevere discovered that Arthur's body was heavily scarred from years of being a warrior. She then run her hands across all scars, feeling them out as they kiss passionately. I find that so hot! I got numerous scars and have got many injuries (from being a kickboxer, adrenaline junkie, and adventurer) So it always feel nice to know that someone respect me for what I've went through and done and yet still want to feel all old scars and injures out and caress them.
Aces84 Aces84 26-30, M 6 Answers Mar 19, 2012

Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas in ORIGINAL SIN (2001)

Best Answer

Damn! That was very explicated! LOL! Not that it bother me, just didn't knew Hollywood would even allows such thing. Care to share what you like so much about that scenario?

Best Answer

Just the whole scene was amazing! well too me lol

Best Answer

Ah nice it certainly was hot! :)

Best Answer

crying game

Best Answer

Old, old movie now called "Summer Lovers" with Daryl Hannah, Peter Gallagher and some french gal who's name I can't remember. It actually was pretty conservative as far as movies go, but the three people in it who would be the "*********" were pretty hot.<br />
I had naughty, naughty thoughts about that movie for months after seeing it.

Best Answer

Thanks for a great description and explaining why you like it! :) I can see why that would make you have a naughty thought ;)

Best Answer

The Notebook.

Best Answer

What make you like the scenario from that one so much?

Best Answer

The moment they met each other again after 5 years or so. It's amazing how they end up...... and realized that those long years didn't changed anything between them.

Best Answer

Lol I can see how you can find that hot. I'd probably do same with one of the girl I used to see.

Best Answer

awww!! very thrilling lol

Best Answer