I found Crash and She Hate Me a little disturbing and that movie The Exorsicm of Mary Rose or some sort. I think that's her name.
micia73 micia73 36-40, F 25 Answers Jul 19, 2012

Gotta go with Seven. I hate you Kevin Spacey.

Best Answer

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. It was brutal and realistic in that the characters werent sensationalized or "Hollywood", instead it was what I actually imagine a serial killer being like.

Best Answer

Blue Velvet.

Dennis Hopper really turned on the creepy.

Best Answer

Leaving Las Vegas.

Best Answer

schindler's list

Best Answer

I remember watching the movie the fly when I was very young.

Best Answer

The one I made with my girlfriend in 1988......I have no idea how I was able to be soo flexible.

Best Answer

"Pink Flamingos".

Best Answer

The Shining, but I loved the film.

Best Answer

Redroom.

Best Answer

Night of the Dead: Leben Tod (2006)

Best Answer

Darkness Falls. I was in the 10th grade and watched it at school. I slept with my light on literally for a month.

Best Answer

Was that the one where the men dressed in black made everyone sleep so that they could rearrange their lifestyle at 12am?

Best Answer

It was about this lady that people believed she was a witch so they burned her alive in her house (I think) well she came back haunting kids when they lost a tooth but she only came in darkness, she came to this young boys house and killed his fam, no one believed him and suspected him but he grew up scared of the dark and would never be in darkness, when he grew up he had to come back and face her.

Best Answer

Sounds scary, I watched all the Paranormals though. Still a little disturbing.

Best Answer

Oooh yeah! Those were scary!

Best Answer

Have you seen "insidious"??.that movie creeped me out!! I think when the scariness is about kids that ups the creep factor! If I'm not mistaken its from the people who made paranormal activity

Best Answer

Naw, but was brave enogh to have downloaded it. I can't watch it. To this day still can't watch Exorcist.

Best Answer

Have you seen Hard Candy?

Best Answer

I saw insidious by accident. My best friend and I went to see something else and it was sold out so she said let's see insidious, I'd never seen it advertise or anything and by the time I.got in there I realized it was gonna be scary. This huge guy like probably 6'4 sat next to me he got so scared he grabbed my hand!

Best Answer

No I'm gonna Google it and see what it's about

Best Answer

Holy moly just read about it on Wikipedia!

Best Answer

Black Swan, freaked the **** out of me

Best Answer

awe i liked it. just saw it a few days ago. great movie. and she did a great job playing both roles.

Best Answer

Oh it was excellent and the acting was brilliant but it was still creepy.

Best Answer

where the wild things are. i thought the book wasn't all that. but i took my daughters to the movie and they were crying.

Best Answer

know what other movie was ******* wack? human centipede. and it sucks because everyone says, "don't watch that movie, it's ****** up." and what ends up happening?

Best Answer

That kinda messed with me too.

Best Answer

I heard of that one and refuse to watch it.

Best Answer

Never seen it, but I heard about it. Ick! Erg! Yuck! I was disturbed just by the description of it.

Best Answer

Tenderness

Best Answer

I have to agree "seven". Not a huge Brad Pitt guy but wow!

Best Answer

Schindler's List. It was more than "a little disturbing".

Best Answer

I have to look at that one.

Best Answer

After watching a movie called "May " ... I was freaked .Dont even understand how could someone write that kind of a script ..

Best Answer

Did you watch the whole movie.

Best Answer