Me... uh... I do like Pretty Woman... That alone may get me tossed out of the guy club...
tigerbaby2223 tigerbaby2223 51-55, M 6 Answers Feb 14 in Movies & TV

The adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

Best Answer

Zoo lander. I love that movie

Best Answer

Burn After Reading... not embarrassed to tell just embarrassing to watch when other people are around :D haha

Best Answer

OK... Seeing the Clooney character off the Pitt character was totally out of left field...

Best Answer

ikr? and the dumb look on his face is priceless! not to mention his whole total dork act :D :D

Best Answer

YES!!! That goofy grin then BOOOOM!!!! Priceless!!!

Best Answer

lol ikr? smh :D is it bad of me to be so amused by that? :D

Best Answer

At my age I am over feeling bad about things like this... Go watch The Big Lebowski... another goofy classic!

Best Answer

sigh... my cousins may have played that a few times :/

Best Answer

Oh well... I tried! If you see anything truly goofy kick it over my way!

Best Answer

ok :)

Best Answer

Grown Ups 2 was funny. I thought it would be dumb buy my hub got it and they watched it and it was actually funny :D and a bit weird... as always

Best Answer

I loved a movie called Simon Birch the first time I saw it, but it seems most people didn't like it and I haven't seen it again to make sure it was actually good or if I was just nutso that day.

Best Answer