Southernwomen Southernwomen 51-55, F 15 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in EP

sliver lining playbook,les miserables

Best Answer

Silver Linings Playbook is the best movie of 2012.I also saw Django and enjoyed.

Best Answer

Saw all of the above mentioned. All good, but Lincoln was my favorite. Daniel Day Lewis was awesome!

Best Answer

loved that movie:)

Best Answer

I have see all the "Best Picture" nominees except "Amour" and for me Silver Linings Playbook should win best picture and Jennifer Lawrence-best actress.I think Day-Lewis will probably win for Lincoln even though I think Bradly Cooper was incredible as "Pat" in Silver Linings Playbook.

Best Answer

If you have not seen Silver Linings Playbook that is a must see movie.Omg Robert De Niro is great,Jennifer Lawrence,Bradly Cooper.What an awesome movie.

Best Answer

Saw "Life of Pi', great movie, also "The Impossible" good flick

Best Answer

The Hobbit.

Best Answer

Bartleby was pretty great.<br />
I want to see Django (loved the Takashi Miike Django, and yes, I know the two are unrelated) because what I saw of it (though horrifyingly inaccurate historically) was pretty funny.

Best Answer

The Hobbit! And Crazy, Stupid Love, which isn't new but I kept seeing it on HBO and I love it, lol.

Best Answer

I saw "Hansel & Gretel" I liked it, a lot.

Best Answer

yes, and to be honest both my male and female freinds of all races did enjoy the muscular slave male fight scene, the fights are great watch except the brutal part where the arm broken/eyes gouging, they could have made the fight scene more longer where the two fighters just wrestle/tumble on the floor instead being too brutal/bloody

Best Answer

Dragging you husband to yet another chick flick, Southernwomen? <br />
I saw Django a few weeks ago :)

Best Answer