Buwwbles Buwwbles 26-30, F 17 Answers Apr 19 in Military

Christian rock. Only because there is no such thing. Rock music is about rebellion, not conformity.

Best Answer

That's a really good point.

Best Answer

Except that most rock bands are busy conforming. They dress the part, the copy the styles, they try to get the same sound... even try to conform to the image of rebellion.

Best Answer

I think you missed the actual point. But whatever.

Best Answer

No, i didn't miss the point. It just sparked another thought that so many rock bands don't really carry the angst and anger that inspired me...

Best Answer

You kind of did. But not really in the mood to argue.

Best Answer

Gangster rap. And most metal

Best Answer

I dislike heavy metal

Best Answer

Country. It makes me want to commit suicide if I have to listen to it.

Best Answer

lol really? That bad?

Best Answer

Definitely not a fan of it.

Best Answer

"Gangsta"Rap. Where young men celebrate being losers and having no respect for the women in their lives.

Best Answer

I don't like "Gangster Rap" but you are very wrong. Most of them value and honor their mother.

Best Answer

The lyrics don't reflect it, and THAT'S what I go by. I like other types of rap, so I know the difference.

Best Answer

Country. <br />
Disney cartoon pop songs.

Best Answer

I love disney songs.

Best Answer

Ha! It's like pouring sugar on ice cream.

Best Answer

Glam...

Best Answer

"death metal" The instrumentation isn't so bad, but that stupid screaming into the mic totally ruins it.

Best Answer

Yea! I can't deal with the death metal genre either.

Best Answer

Reggaeton.

Best Answer

lol really?

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm serious.

Best Answer

I generally like at least a couple artists from each genre, but I probably dislike country music the most. I work with a lot of people who are from the south, and they all love country. Every song seems to have essentially the same lyrics, but in a slightly different form. Throw in some nonsense about beer, small towns, America, trucks, and Jesus...you've got yourself a country song. To be fair, I don't hate all country. I like Willy Nelson and Johnny Cash. I'm also fairly certain there are some other good country artists out there - singers who write words worth listening to. Still, the vast majority of what you hear on the radio is garbage. Anybody who writes that kind of nonsense must be an idiot.

Best Answer

Screamo

Best Answer

I hate screamo.

Best Answer

Oh, I forgot about Screamo. Yea, screamo sucks pretty bad. Really, any form of emo is pretty bad. Screamo's the worst, though.

Best Answer

I never understand why people actually think rap is the worse? I'm like seriously, you'd rather listen to Screamo than Common? -_-

Best Answer

No genre is completely negative. I am troubled by the misogynistic and nihilistic message of some hip hop songs and artists, however.

Best Answer

Yea, I agree. I mainly listen to some of those songs for the beat or for a good workout.

Best Answer

Eminem is a favorite of mine.

Best Answer

rap

Best Answer

Rap and banjo

Best Answer

****-kicking, Boot-stomping fiddle playing. <br />
And, having said that...I adore violin music.

Best Answer

lol me too!

Best Answer

heres poison<br />
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYeZJ9_Hmwg

Best Answer