i hated the piano as a child. though a musical prodigy and no doubt talented the endless effort shook me. now i am happy so happy i have this gift.
pinkmonroe pinkmonroe 31-35, F 40 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Music

I play Harmonica when I am alone at home...I feel relaxed after playing one song...:)

Best Answer

I can play most stringed instruments tolerably. I usually just play guitar or bass though. I'm somewhat incompetent at drums and I fail miserably at the piano.<br />
I always wished I could play piano though.

Best Answer

the flute

Best Answer

i play the flute too

Best Answer

please teach me

Best Answer

I really want to learn how to play the piano. I love how it sounds

Best Answer

I play guitar, bass and piano, but I have always wanted to play the cello. My poor daughter is going to have to live out my dream, (at least until she is 18).

Best Answer

I play the clarinet, alto clarinet, bass clarinet, I am learning the bassoon, I wish to learn every instrument that was invented before I die. This will make me an even more talented person than I already am

Best Answer

if i could be perfect, violin or voice. they're both pretty unforgiving

Best Answer

Guitar...<br />
and i once wished to play it to perfection..

Best Answer

I've always wanted to learn to play the violin/fiddle. But I'm left handed, so I'd have to get a lefty one, and those are pricey! :P

Best Answer

I play/ am still learning my guitar and melodica though I still wish to learn more instruments such as the violin or something. Lol too many on my list to say :)

Best Answer

I play the flute & the piccolo, but really want to learn Guitar. And I plan to. 2013!!

Best Answer

Drums and acoustic guitar

Best Answer

Piano, and harpsichord very well, organ pretty well, violin and cello passably. I want to learn how to play electric bass before I die.

Best Answer

i loooooooveeeeeeeeeeeee the harpsichord.

Best Answer

piano, tamborine and drums

Best Answer

The cello - it must like embracing someone as you make beautiful music together

Best Answer

i love the cello. its my favorite. elgers would be my most envied piece to play. id love to jam

Best Answer

I've played the clarinet for almost 5 years, since I was 9, and I stared trumpet this year. I think I'm going to try the alto saxophone.

Best Answer

I play the bass guitar decently, would love to learn how to play the violin.

Best Answer

I've been playing the guitar for over 43 years. I also play a resonator and bass guitar.

Best Answer

I try to play the Banjo and guitar , but I wish I could play them a lot better.

Best Answer

A Piano and Violin.

Best Answer