womaninlove21 womaninlove21 22-25, F 128 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Let your ex wander into your mind.

Best Answer

Is it in yet?

Best Answer

Lmao..

Best Answer

Answer your phone.

Best Answer

"Call me Rihanna and beat me!"<br />
"Honey, just because my name's Chris--"<br />
"DO IT!!"

Best Answer

lose your hard on

Best Answer

The shopping list ;-)

Best Answer

Tell them you have an ex

Best Answer

Read the paper :p

Best Answer

Call the wife

Best Answer

Complain !!

Best Answer

Allow the dog in bed or bedroom for that matter.... Having a cold wet nose in the buttcrack can spoil the mood pretty quick.

Best Answer

lol, sounds like someone has forgotten to close the door.

Best Answer

Nope... Door was already closed. With the dog inside.

Best Answer

Say the wrong name and be lazy

Best Answer

Say the wrong name?? Yah, that was bad.

Best Answer

Ok i once told someone that they were crap in bed while they were in the act. You know when your thinking something only you say it out loud at the same time!! Well that's what i did. I felt so bad.

Best Answer

Sh*t the bed.

Best Answer

Yeah, that would kill a second go round, lololol

Best Answer

Yeah, I guess they frown on that.

Best Answer

Please hurry up, the game is about to start.

Best Answer

Remember a joke a co-worker told you and start laughing.

Best Answer

ONE SHOULD AVOID SNEEZING IF ONE CAN, FOR FEAR THAT ANOTHER MORTIFYING THING MIGHT HAPPEN (FLATUS MAXI MUS) <br />
its happened to me oh sooo embarrassing

Best Answer

Do not make the other person feel uncomfortable or that he’s/she’s a bad lover, if she/he feels you are not receiving pleasure it automatically becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, she’ll go dry and absent, he’ll loose his *****. A bad lover will go to extremes to satisfy you if they believe you believe in their capacity to give you pleasure. If you can’t do this with the person you’re with, if the time was wrong, or for any other reason you can’t get this across, then maybe you need to get a different lover. If you are married to the person and have few other choices, you either go into an open relationship scenario or work very hard at getting the good times rolling again.

Best Answer

But you read it dude, that's what counts; and I'm glad you're honest about it, we need more people like you. Thanks!

Best Answer

Ask "Are you experienced in this?" . :-) :-)

Best Answer