When I was single, I had cats: Larceny, Ms.Demeanor and Blackmail (a black male). A stray hung around-I called him Alibi. Those cats passed and my daughter showed up and we got new cats-the names lost my clever touch. We had Nani-poopoo and Syinky butts. Now we have Tony, Momo, Shadow and Cupid along with an unsightly obese yellow Lab, Schatzi and a rotund Keeshond, PVLLO. As God is my witness, Nothing shall be replaced. As an aside Schatzi is having a t*eet removed-it is unlikely but might be breast cancer. Only me.

Best Answer

Thank you for the BA- Meow.

Best Answer

Tanner, Sudzie (she like beer) Bentley (he came home in one),Gator (came with the home I bought), Bell, Tinker, for the dogs. Chucky, Pricky for the cats, Elvis, Dolly, and 5 other names for the chicken(they were show chicken-crazy fun), raised a possum for 3 months which we named Hotrod, Tally and Dega were two birds that traveled the NASCAR circuit with us for years. All together it looks like a zoo for small animals!

Best Answer

Jake and Fred. Something about those names seem to fit the dogs I end up with.

Best Answer

We choose food names for our pets: Muffin and Chuppa Chup the dogs, Wizz Fizz and Jelly Bean the cats and Fruit Loops the Eastern Rosella.

Best Answer

Tammy the tortoise, Gizmo and her baby mouse Bonnie, Chip the budgie, Arfer the Rabbit, Penny and Mikey the cats. I think that's it.

Best Answer

Tazzy was my first dog, now I just have Lilly my other dog. My cats have been Bitty, Rainy, Pursey, Chloe (not all at the same time!) Oh and Tuffy my black cat who didn't last long-he dissapeared. My birds are Cosmo and Cookie.

Best Answer

I have a German shepherd named Sweetie right now. :)

Best Answer