feeling nothing but numbness with the occasional episode of pain but all he does is send cold heartless emails? How are you supposed to move on and stop feeling like this?
mangomonkey mangomonkey 26-30, F 7 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

The loss of a loved one sucks, and depression is natural and your bodies way of mending. You can't rush it or run from it. Never make someone a priority in your life if you're only an option in theirs. <br />
. <br />
And don't try to be friends, it only drags out the pain and suffering. Get rid of anything that reminds you of them, lose their number/email/im/whatever. Time makes everything better and eventually they won't cross your mind so much, if ever. Just be happy with yourself.

Best Answer

That is such great advice. Going to save that and read it at wobbly moments, thank you :)
So true and the where things went wrong, never make someone a priority when you are just an option.

Best Answer

Yes you should breake up with him because in both situation you will be hurt. Be strong and find new bf who will love you. I'm in the same situation and I did it but still I didn't find gf.

Best Answer

Ok this is what I wanted to know, what is it that makes things just click about it being time to walk away? When do you know it is time to just call it a day?

Best Answer