This post will be mostly * for people who have their language filter on :-P<br />
Fuckwit, ******, arsehole are my favs, unless my daughter is in the car then it's idiot, fool or pillock.<br />
I don't want her inheriting her mum's filthy mouth.

Best Answer

Idiot. Yes. i call people idiots.

Best Answer

******!!! I dont think I've ever used that! hahaa!! I'll have to though now for sure...

Best Answer

Is that w@nker? EP filters replies even with the language filter off lol. I use that one a lot!

Best Answer

Total w@nker. Lol Yes. I get astricked by ep all the time

Best Answer

Normally some variation of idiot. The most extreme on most occasions would be "You ******* idiot!" or something along those lines.<br />
However, occasionally that isn't enough. hehe I was riding with a client of mine when we nearly got sideswiped. I just blurted out "Watch where you're going you ******* ****"... the client, a woman, nearly wrecked from what i said. lol Oops :)

Best Answer

Haha! Um yea, filters in front of clients... Its the only time I ever use one actually.

Best Answer

Dill Hole!

Best Answer

Haha. Good one!

Best Answer

Holy Cow! What the Heck! Geeze!

Best Answer

That's so cute, your so nice even when your cut off or something. Get in my pocket RIGHT MEEOW!

Best Answer

If you call that nice then sure.

Best Answer

I call you nice but I'm partial to whatever u do or say being adorable in some way. &lt;3

Best Answer

geez, another one that won there drivers license in the lotterie !!!

Best Answer

What usually comes out of my mouth is "You A**hole!"

Best Answer

Lol, A Hole alone still seems too nice. What does that say about me its not vulgar enough... Haha Meh, I would probably add a few explicits to it. AND your so nice! You even astricked yourself. Tehehe

Best Answer