Breeze0000 Breeze0000 70+, F 22 Answers Aug 18 in Community

Voter fraud

Best Answer

Liberals.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

I was blocked, told off and and called names earlier by one because I don't watch the news and keep up with the kid who was shot committing a crime and in favor of the riots. Personally I feel for the business owners. They are not covered by insurance for vandalism and theft occurred by rioters. They have worked hard their whole life just to he wiped out by some punks who feel it is their right to vandalize and steal. I have no idea if the cop is guilty of murder, but I know those rioters are guilty.

Best Answer

The kid being shot is quite an unfortunate occurrence. There seems to be a mélange of incident, and the riots. It is an excuse for the riots. There is no excuse for the looting and chaos. We are being closely monitored outside of this country, and this lunatics are causing the U.S. to be viewed as not capable of controlling such. Now the National Guard is called in. It will be interesting to see how far they go tonight. I can tell you it will not be pretty!

Best Answer

No it is not. :( And the President has only added fuel to the flames. He has done nothing to quell all the commotion. :( But that is our wonderful commander in Chief.

Best Answer

Well, he has Valerie Jarret telling him how to **** and when to wipe, and of course Eric Holder and all his glory is on top of this. Makes for quite a cocktail eh?

Best Answer

Yes :( :( :( :( :( :(

Best Answer

A bit of common sense education for the masses.
If in any situation, I am carrying a firearm or any deadly instrument, and someone not in a police uniform tries to violently take it from me, I can only assume they are going to try to kill me with it. I would have to stop that threat to my life and to anyone else this person might come into contact with after they have taken my weapon.
Has happened many times and has been justified many times.
I go home and the community is safe.

Best Answer

I am offended by labels others want to attach to me, and having others treat me like I am this mindless dumb empty-headed person. It's such an insult to all that I have achieved in my life.

Best Answer

Absolutely spectacular ability to see thru pathetic stereotypical judgment!

Best Answer

I don't accept labels on my life or judgment other than the one from God. I have worked tremendously hard to get to where I am now. I have suffered great injustices and risen to declare triumph and victory for myself. I believe you either help someone or you hinder someone. But I refute anyone's judgment upon me, for only I know who I am and what I am, and I will not accept limitations or restrictions on my life for any reason.

Best Answer

Bravo! Bravo! Very well said!

Best Answer

thank you very much.

Best Answer

disrespect

Best Answer

Absolutely demand respect.

Best Answer

Impoliteness, bad manners, rudeness, violence...in a word: people.

Best Answer

Excellent!

Best Answer

Racists. The horrible Mo. tragedy and it's aftermath have brought them all out. Some of the slime think they are so subtle no one can detect their agendas. Perhaps they're the worst type of racists.

Best Answer

Breeze0000,

Intolerance to nudity.

Bare Hugs
Nudy

Best Answer

*gasp* who knew? LOL. ((( hugs )))

Best Answer

yes people are so shock about me and my nudity. lol

Bare Hugs
Nudy

Best Answer

Oh and cystitis

Best Answer

Someone who abuses personal space !

Best Answer

Violence, people who think they know it all.

Best Answer

I think pretty much only 'lefties' are offended.(I don't mean left handed major league pitchers)
I do have to admit, I find it offensive when someone who hasn't walked in my shoes or who is not of my ethnicity, automatically assumes I would be offended by something like a funny stereotype(lefties again) Lighten up comrades!

Best Answer

bad breath

Best Answer

Not much, but I've a very low tolerance for bullying!

Best Answer

Dishonesty of the friend.

Best Answer

Zero tolerance!

Best Answer

Liars, cheaters, and blow hards...

Best Answer

Zero tolerance!

Best Answer

abuse and injustice mainly

Best Answer

Spot on!

Best Answer

abuse of power

Best Answer

People that judge me as being gay because i wear thongs

Best Answer