Post
is it me?
thaderane thaderane 18-21, M 19 Answers Mar 17, 2012

Your Response

Cancel

Stupidity

Best Answer

Racism, bigotry, abuse of the helpless. A lot of other things, too, but I won't bother listing them all.

Best Answer

No not you,, but some one else on here needs an arse kicking

Best Answer

Presumptuousness.

Best Answer

What offends me is the way the Us government has abridged every single constitutional right we have soley for monitary gain and control.

Best Answer

stupidity

Best Answer

Racism and ignorance, which go hand in hand. We are all ignorant about some things (no one knows everything) but some people just seem to celebrate ignorance in that they refuse to learn new things or be open to new ideas.

Best Answer

That true but no one see's the whole picture, Is someone ignorant when they know someone from a certain ethnic race is trying to get over on you? Every black person I have ever known somehow in some kind of way has tried to get over on me or wanted me to do something I don't want to do. Every time I have treated them just like everyone else they right away see this as a sign they can take advantage of or get over on or get something from you and as soon as you don't let them, they call you a racist or a bigot. 99% are like this and the 1% that are not like this get turned into that because the 99% see them being a decent human being and tell them (What color is you n*ger?) This is not prejudist because I see it first hand every day. I give them one chance and everytime I do They see it as me being a sucker to be taken advantage of every single time and when I don't want anything to do with them because of it they play the race card and say Im racist or a bigot. Like I said not all but 99% are like this and the other 1% fall in with them when their put on the spot.

Best Answer

I don't think your statistics are accurate.

Best Answer

Something has to be personal to offend me. Anyone who goes out of their way to do something for me without being asked and then acts hurt or upset when they want something and I refuse, offends me.

Best Answer

I hate when people do that, I woulda been better off if they didn't do me a favor.

Best Answer

when people walk up to you while your looking through a large commercial garbage bin or as i call it foraging for stuff and say what are you doing.<br />
a few things go through my mind at that instant .<br />
1) why doesn't he just walk by like most people.<br />
2) is he playing security officer.<br />
3) how can he really not know what i'm doing.<br />
4) why does he really care what i'm doing.<br />
then they'll say get a job<br />
what a fantastic idea ,like i didn't think of this earlier.<br />
I just wish people would treat people like they have some degree of intelligence ?<br />
and just because somebodies looking thorough other peoples crap doesn't mean their crazy.<br />
I feel better already ,why thank you doctor.

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer

O rly?

Best Answer

yeah been there done it been there seen it nothing offends me now

Best Answer

People who think it is appropriate to use the word fuch in a conversation on their cell phone

Best Answer

Nope. It takes alot more than you to offend me. I don't scare easily!!

Best Answer

Reason.

Best Answer

Related Questions