plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 5 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Parenting & Family

at 15 I was given an opportunity to fly to New York all expense paid to live there under a 1 year contract for commercials and photo shoots and cat walk shows for Faberge shampoo and vidal sassoon jeans-Iwas already 5'7'' 1/2 and strawberry blond waist length hair with measurements 34 19 36....but NOOOOO...lol I had to run off and get married to this guy cuz he said he want to marry me..cuz at 15 love and marriage and babies and the dream family with a perfect house wife and a faithful working loving husband is what every girl wants , right? but does she get that...shhhhhhhi....z...NEGATIVE!

Best Answer

Heading cows,moooooo!

Best Answer

My father worked with Mother Theresa in Calcutta when I was born. He asked her to be my godmother at my baptism, and she agreed to. My godmother in the Catholic Church is Mother Theresa. I am one of four godchildren of hers.

Best Answer

I had a chance to work on a set with George A. Romero. I had to work and missed my chance. I'm sad.

Best Answer