By technique, I mean something such as positive thinking. By tool, I mean something such as reframing your interpretation of an experience. By belief, I mean any belief that you think is essential such as a belief in God. I hope you will take the time to give a thoughtful answer. For example, if you write "positive thinking," please add some details concerning how to think positively even when facing something difficult such as a physical disability, a disease, or even the desire to stop living. Thanks in advance!
AquarianMime AquarianMime 56-60, M 12 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Community

The mantra that gets me by is 'People just suck'. It took me years to develop this from the slightly more detailed 'All barstids are barstids, but some barstids are BARSTIDS'. It's not as trite as it may come off, cynicism and overall pessimism have been my saviors and have led to overall happiness.

Best Answer

LOL. OK, you get a vote for originality.

Best Answer

It's true though, any surprises I get are pleasant.

Best Answer

Deep breathing, yoga, meditation, exercise, healthy and happy relationships with those around you. <br />
Live in the present moment. That's probably one of the hardest things to do.

Best Answer

Find something fun to do while you wait to die, find some fun things you want to do before you die and remember good memories like you're experiencing them right now.

Best Answer

Look into the Avatar Course by Harry Palmer. he has several different courses that will teach you all about consciousness and everything you could want to know about it. I would already be one of his students if I had both the time and the money.

Best Answer

Self-actualization. Growth-motivation rather than deficiency-motivation. The realization and actualization of capability and potential. The pursuit of budding ambitions. Desire as the driving force behind motivation, rather than a lack of something as the driving force. Curiosity as catalyst. What can you do? To answer this, you must find what your capabilities are. You must cast aside any construct that would falsely limit your capability.

Best Answer

Accept who you are, find a career you enjoy and someone to love and you will always be happy

Best Answer

Hey, are you available?

Best Answer

Sorry, no. My Joseph has claimed my heart

Best Answer

Probably not as philosophical as you are looking for but it has served me well so far.<br />
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, rum and coke in one hand and screaming: 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!'

Best Answer

To each his own, guy! Rock on with your bad self. :)

Best Answer