Questionator Questionator 26-30 171 Answers Sep 26, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I would want to sit my naked fat asss on a pure gold toilet seat........

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

that is funny, lmao

Best Answer

LMFAO You are my hero. xD

Best Answer

I would buy a Lamborghini Murcielago SV with a built-in Dr. Pepper dispenser. :D

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

A new house with professionally crafted library, music room, art studio, and swimming pool. But I'll settle for just finishing building my own library and cleaning up the basement for the art and music.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Really? Tasteful. I recently built a 'studio' in the backyard for art, music & woodwork, which includes the occasional musical instrument. (Ok, and for brewing).

Best Answer

Turning the garage into a library, slowly. Still have about a thousand books needs shelving.

Best Answer

An island where the temp never gets cold and the water is always crystal clear. Endless supply of all My favourites. No others except for invited quests. And a big bin at the boat dock to leave your clothes in before entering.

Best Answer

I second that!

Best Answer

That sounds
verrry similar to mylilworld...
island
perfect76, sunny
gentlebreezesbloeing...
no clothes needed...nope...
cocktails with
lil umbrellas inem
mmm
yep...
if i were filthy rich?
i already have
mylilisland world...
all it costs...
imagination
joyinthejourney,clg

Best Answer

The first thing that comes to mind is: The World's Most Expensive Sundae called "The Serendipity Golden Opulence Sundae". It is an extreme ridiculous luxury. At a whopping $1000. Here is a link to a description and a photo.

http://most-expensive.net/ice-cream-sundae

Best Answer

Delicious

Best Answer

a couple white slaves.

well, just one family of 4.

(2 for resale of course)

Best Answer

Funny

Best Answer

I would buy a home and a staff for my rescue pets, with pool and sauna and gym....each would have his own room with low human size beds.

They would get a massage twice a week and only gourmet meals. A vet that visits every three months to check everyone out.

Best Answer

Sorry that's more than one, got carried away there....

Best Answer

Wow, those animals would be so happy!

Best Answer

I would make costly treatment available to poor people by building hospitals all over the world where treatment for diseases ranging from simple headache to fatal cancer will be free of cost, so that poverty will not be the cause of the death.let the disease be cause of the death not poverty. And if any money remains , I'll try and educate all the people so that there shall not be any illiterate ignorant people.I hope this helps to make the world a better place, .

Best Answer

An on-call divorce lawyer...

Best Answer

LOVE IT! (lol)

Best Answer

A huge mansion with a full staff of people to do my every wish! LOL

Best Answer

Daily massages at home and a Silver Spur Rolls for me to be chauffeured around in.

Best Answer

i'd pay three musicians to follow me around wherever i go and play music whenever i tell them to.

Best Answer

me nothing

i would make sure a lotof kids that need things got them like wheelchairs and communication devices

i would even set up a cruise on a ship for 7 days to the providers could show there devices and let the familys ands pseech people decide what was best for the child and make usre the have follow up on the devices for a year

Best Answer

i would distribute all the money among the poor...... and again i will go strive to succeed...

Best Answer

Beautiful, and sad that answers like yours that spread the wealth to others who are intensely suffering while one has more than enough receives so few likes. But, I also believe that if it is your money you should not have to answer to anyone on how to spend it.

Best Answer

Building the largest refuge for homeless teens where they could learn everything that they could ever imagine.

Best Answer

i would most likely buy a whole country and there i should start my plan to dominate the world!

Best Answer

You would have a lot of catching op to do.

Best Answer

i know but it'll be useless if i buy the whole world right?

Best Answer

Why would you want to control the world man? And what kind of regulator would you be? Honest, equal, moral and always maintain a respect that you would like if you were on the other end?
Too many people in power cannot be trusted therefore respected, far too many!

Best Answer

i'll unite the world where there is no war no religion no race. if i were able to make that change i want to make the world a better place where in people are aiming for the same goal. or something like that :)

Best Answer

Lots of travel. I'd go everywhere

Best Answer

If I was filthy rich I would invest in an advanced robotics lab so I could create my own power armor and nifty gadgets. So in other words I would be a mix between Batman and Ironman.

Best Answer

An orphanage where I could take care of 500 children and hire the staff/teachers I needed to raise them.

Best Answer

I think that is wonderful .awesome

Best Answer

Ridiculous luxury? None. Luxury at all? None. Too many hurting people in this world to help. Would involve most of my time to help them if I were filthy rich.

Best Answer

Your wonderful to
I answered kinda of selfish. But I would also do for others

Best Answer