Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 74 Answers Oct 12, 2010

Good sex. In the moment. Maybe not all the relationship stuff that goes with it...that stuff is total crap.

Best Answer

Doesn't anybody PRAY anymore? Scientific studies have even shown prayer will help the body heal better, never mind the benefits to the mind and soul.

Best Answer

laughter

Best Answer

Meditation....and possibly white chocolate chip coconut macadamia nut cookies.

Best Answer

exercise! i had a few others up my sleeve..but, in this case<br />
(children possibly circling) <br />
i will just go with "exercise your mind body and that infernal spirit that shadows you"

Best Answer

Home grown strawberries ... eaten fresh off the plant and still warm from the sun.... nothing else quite like it!

Best Answer

God is a good answer justwonderingif. Also like exercise, sex, love, and optimism. I would have to add that one thing good for the mind, body, and soul is self respect. Knowing and valuing yourself enough to be strong and true to your own heart no matter what.

Best Answer

Silence. It requires no extra tools, resources, external coaxing at all to be accomplished. Sometimes the best medicine is simply silence, being quiet, shutting up, not dedicating every moment of a persons day to listening to their own voice discuss completely to moderately useless bull ****.<br />
It works for me. I like to just be quiet most of the time. <br />
Silence calms the mind, relaxes the body, and gives time for internal review on the condition of our soul.

Best Answer

Seamen.

Best Answer

me!<br />
j/k.....friends :)

Best Answer

Hope. The rest is just physical.

Best Answer

God--- if that answer doesn't suit you, then try exercise.

Best Answer

Happiness. It is infectious.<br />
combine that with contentment, and a quick smile, and the world follows..

Best Answer

Sleep!<br />
It's that simple.

Best Answer

Eating...something truly scruptious.

Best Answer

Trust

Best Answer

Letting go of anger and resentment.

Best Answer

The ocean.

Best Answer

For me it's takin a long walk, doing yoga or reading(:

Best Answer

this is very easy to answer. its to be loved as much as you are loved. it does not matter if its a new love or a love of many years, you should always put your partner first above your needs. if this is done by both then love will grow. if only one does this and the other does not help build this love it will die..

Best Answer