For me the defining moment was when Mary Tyler Moore, grabbed Lou Grant by the back of the head and said, "hey sailor, you've been holding out on us girls long enough, tonight were going to find out what your really made of?" The next morning I woke up with pimples and pubic hair.
proudsocialist proudsocialist 56-60, M 4 Answers Jan 9 in Dating & Relationships

How about Fast Times at Richmond High? I'm sure everyone has one or two good memories from that movie ;)

Best Answer

I think it was those commercials featuring fit girls in skin tight clothes, on exercise machines.

Best Answer

Oh gosh, I wish you'd told someone earlier and we could have had that episode restricted or banned.

Best Answer

Ginger from Gilligan's Island. That sultry voice and sexy intro music when she entered a scene. Bang puberty! Nice guys are supposed to pick Mary Ann but Ginger did it for me.

Best Answer