Going backpacking around Europe by myself when i was twenty was the most liberating feeling in the world

Best Answer

On a vacation went to a beach in Charleston. Not really planning to go there then, but I just took off my shoes and ran along the beach. Very calming, freeing.

Best Answer

Skinhead or fsu? Your avatar is a symbol used by neo skins and metal music scene guys called FSU.

Best Answer

it's not a swastika, it's from the Pink Floyd movie "The Wall" Marching hammers, some people get it, it looks similar, I'll give you that, but I'm keeping it, don't touch my marching hammers

Best Answer

metal music maybe, neo skins, no, and what is FSU ? last I knew that was Florida State University

Best Answer

See what happens when we assume things? I think we have all learned something today.

Best Answer

FSU stands for "Friends Stand United" or "**** **** Up" and was originally formed to take the Neo Nazi and hardcore drug dealing bullshit out of the metal scene.

Best Answer

Going to Sarajevo for the Winter Olympics. There is no more Sarajevo due to civil war. But for two weeks it was a winter wonderland, and my group of friend were crazy enough to make the most of it.

Best Answer

Degree

Best Answer