My lack of confidence

Best Answer

i used to be really shy and scared of what people thought about me, but then I realised it wasn't important and I now I try not to care, sometimes I'm still shy but I have amazing friends who are really great and now I'm really confident, your just gotta learn to love yourself and forget the rest of the world, and if you manage to find amazing friends (and i dont mean those stupid fake ones that use you) then you will find you will become more confident, I guess you get more confident with age aswell

Best Answer

Thank you for your advice. I'll try to that,for sure and maybe with age things will become better:-)

Best Answer

I hope it helps and you can become more confident

Best Answer

My habit of procrastination

Best Answer

My sexual addiction

Best Answer

I AM SO DAMN EMOTIONAL................I WISH IF I CAN CHANGE THIS.

Best Answer

being emotional is a good thing, sometimes it can cause you to get hurt if you wear your emotions on your sleeve but then you can also feel amazing and surely its better than to have a hard shell and never take down your walls

Best Answer

I can't do it with one thing dammit! ... lol<br />
~F~

Best Answer