No child is powerful enough to control the abusive actions of an adult or anybody else. IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT :) No matter how many times the abuser said it was. No one deserves to be abused by anyone. You were used as a punching bag. My heart goes out to all of you who were hurt as children. What I said and do is, children do not deserve abuse verbally or physically, and I don't do it. Praise, attention. respect, care for, and love and lots of hugs is what I do. And...No name calling, slamming doors, silent treatment, hitting your siblings; NOT allowed. Ever! Love to you all. Break the cycle. If you do that, you're doing the best thing. And, by the way, YOU are a good person.
Helper96 Helper96 46-50, F 107 Answers May 18, 2012

The perfect storm ....... A horrible abusive physically and mentally <br />
Childhood . WS forced to start doing adult things Nd had my toys taken from me at the age of 9 because I got my period so now I had to learn to cook clean sew iron etc....., wS best for everything!!!!!<br />
I forgive my mother , I believe she hated ne because I am just like my father . Who walked out on her when I was 2 and she was pregnant with my sister .. So her life was hard raising 2 girls on her own . I didn't Allie her to abuse my sister I would stand in front of my sister and take it . My sister considers me het mother I made sure she had everything all my life.. I started working at 13 lied about my age and became independent since then ..... Why perfect storm ?!<br />
Because all that misery made me strong hard working and appreciative to things that people dont appreciate , like electricity <br />
Cereal in the morning , a birthday cake .... I had my first birthday cake <br />
At 35! I am far from rich but feel I have a rich life .wow it felt good to write this THANK YOU

Best Answer

That just made my day. Not because you're life was a bit harder, but that you forgave and things are turning for the better for you. :)

Best Answer

Thank youI had to confront demons and tell them no more and pray they would acknowledge what they did instead of ignore ... And to my surprise they acknowledge I think that's all we need from them , I sm sorry I did this to you! That is so healing!!! Again thank you for your kindness

Best Answer

I admire you so much. You were strong enough NOT to repeat the cycle of abuse. You are saving children, do you know that!

Best Answer

Painful. I see you writing nice words to people, dont do it for me. It makes me feel uncomfortable when people say the things you say. I'm fine I've dealt with it, couda been worse.

Best Answer

What you don't talk about, you act out.

Best Answer

No, actually I'm a chill person that goes out of her way to help people because I know what its like when you are just down. Im 29 now if I acted out I was going to get beat so no. I listen to music,watch movies, write, I found outlets. I just feel weird with loving emotion. I only love my child, even friends I dont run and give hugs, its just weird, I dont like people touching me. Just things like that. I avoid people when they have a death in the family cuz I don't want to deal with it. Not sure what its called but I'm cool with it.

Best Answer

I get it.

Best Answer

Your so true..... I agree 100percent!!!!! Actions are always tied to something much deeper then we realize. I recognize this within my own actions. Lolau2007@yahoo.com

Best Answer

HAPPY.

Best Answer

I am envious. Lucky you!

Best Answer

Tragic, horribly lonely and emotionally scarring. Still trying to heal the damage. . .

Best Answer

So Sorry. I wish that would go way 4 you.

Best Answer

Funny! <br />
No matter how bad things were my parents always found a way to laugh. Laughter is a great stress reliever.

Best Answer

Do you know how lucky you are?

Best Answer

forgettable. Very nice mom, hateful sister, Dad thought girls were second rate people...guess it wasn't so forgettable after all...

Best Answer

Curious

Best Answer

H E L L

Best Answer

It was not your fault. Sorry for you jazzy :(

Best Answer

awe, thank you..that's nice to hear!!!

Best Answer

id love to talk about it w/you...thank you

Best Answer

even thou it was bad sometimes i wish i could go back jus to spend one more day with my Dad though

Best Answer

Sure!

Best Answer

gone

Best Answer

Lonely fight

Best Answer

Lost and over protective

Best Answer

Fun!

Best Answer

h#%^ i grew up i n foster care and was abused by some of them. as well as being a foster kid i have a disability

Best Answer

I always wondered what it was like for children in foster care. You might try writing a story about it.

Best Answer

We all know that the foster care system is horrible. Where are those anti activist trying to change it. I know that I would be a great foster parent because I understand, but because I dont have a lot of money or willing to go through hoops I can't be one, it is a shame. I dont care about the money I just want to help a kid get out of a hellish situation.

Best Answer

You are a perfect and wonderful example of empathy EmpressLya! xo. Be well.

Best Answer

HELL

Best Answer

alone

Best Answer

Stolen

Best Answer

Overprotected. So I let loose in my later teens.

Best Answer

Mine was suuuper fun, and I'm very thankful for it. We didn't have a lot, but we were rich, rich in love. We were a happy healthy family. I'm thankful because as I got older I realized how terrible some ppl's lives were as a child. And I often wonder how I escaped these things that seem so easy become a victim to. But my mom was always always always making sure we knew what was right from wrong and to tell her anytime somebody tried to do wrong something to us. I thank God no one tried anything funny with us because she would have been ready to kill with smoking gun.

Best Answer

Sick

Best Answer

Horrible.

Best Answer