Don't stab yourself! Hun, if he got married, it's because he loves his wife. If he flirts with you, then he's doing something wrong. Personally, I think it's a bit wrong that he's emotionally cheating on his wife. I think that if he loves you, he should divorce his wife and devote himself to you : ) If he only 'likes' you, then I'm sorry to say that it might be better to move on... : ( In my opinion, I think it's wonderful that you two can remain close even after his marriage, but don't suffer. If he's married and he's not willing to be yours only, then the only thing left to do is close that chapter of love and look for a new one. There's someone out there that's waiting for you, I'm sure! You just have to go out there and look for him ^^

Best Answer

his friend's actions

Best Answer

Have the best sex of your life with him

Best Answer

joy!

Best Answer

Seriously. Enjoy the sex and try not to get caught. But acccept the consequences also

Best Answer